Wednesday, July 30, 2014

 I think that in this summer I learned that people find so many new things like medical advances and even self healing materials. This really makes me wonder what type of items we will have in the future. Also, some of the topics we did were not that fun. I think that the one about girl beauty was a good topic, but there is basically no way to be against women being more than something else. My chart was just filled with the pros of having women do better jobs and to stop the ads. I think the Middle Eastern crisis is important to me because the US might get involved again and ISIS could be a problem as well. Just knowing this makes me feel kind of safer. I think being aware of some of today's issues helped me know what was going on in the world and learn some pretty awesome things. It is totally important to be well informed because if you are not, there might be something important on there or there may have been a world issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment